Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The Sticks

This week has been great having all girls at the house. Sorry Superdaddy and Bubba but it has. We have been getting stuff ready to go to the sticks this weekend. Need to get the heck out of the city. Things have still been status quo on the legal issues. Looks like Wednesday is the day.

Superdaddy has an interview today. Not quite sure exactly how I am feeling about it though. It is up in the sticks. If he gets the job, what does that mean for our family? Well seeing how the sticks are about 4 hours away, he probably will stay up there and try to come home on the weekends. We are finally comfortable financially and how can we afford to run two homes and still have funds to do other things? I guess we will have to wait and see.

Hope everyone has a safe July 4th. Try to stay out of the wicked weather if it is in your area. Be safe; Be blessed.

1 comment:

Milenka said...

*hugs* I'm really, really sorry that things never seem to calm down for your family, C. I'm not sure where the relocation would be, but I grew up in the country North of Lansing, and it was very peaceful. Even Mount Pleasant, which I know is tiny, seems big and annoying in comparison to Maple Rapids. I wish I could talk more, but any sitting up at all seems to mess with my blood pressure right now. I think of you every single day and am sending many positive thoughts your way for everyone down there!