Wednesday, July 09, 2008

HE PASSED!!!

HE PASSED!!!

Not that I doubted much, but you know how teenagers are. I did doubt though. Shame on me. Step one is down. Now that the test is done, it cannot be used against him in court. The lying detective told us (him, attny, and myself) that the prosecutor would like the final report from the poly people before she decides if she will charge him or not. The final report comes in about 3 to 4 weeks according to the administrator of the test.

I got official word from my OB that i passed the 3 hr gtt as she put it "with flying colors". Something about needing to fail 2 of 4 components and I passed all 4. Will have to do another 1 hour gtt at 28 weeks or so to see if my body develops it later. I just need to remember not to eat before that test (especially a cookie and 20 oz soda pop on the way there).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you BOTH passed your tests!

Milenka said...

Great news all around, yes? Congrats!