Monday, July 07, 2008

Holiday weekend

This holiday weekend was wonderful. Much needed nature time. We saw the most amazing sight. Last time we were there, we seen 2 shooting stars way up in the sky. This time, I seen 1 shooting star way up there and one really close. Like too close for comfort close. It even lasted a long time. There was 6 of us by the fire and we all see it. I swear it was a metiore or something entering the earth. AWESOME!!

The stress leading up to the holiday was killing me. Superdaddy went to the interview. He is waiting for a call back I guess. PIA sent the kids over with head pets so on Sunday night when they were noticed, I was dealing with the lice issue while Superdaddy and Bubba were on the way up north. I did the treatment before they went home yesterday so I can only hope PIA does another treatment next Sunday and gets rid of the "head pets" for good.

Today was the first time I heard the baby heartbeat. It never feels like the other kids did. I cannot wait to get my sugar test results back. I am hoping they come out favorable. Will share pictures tomorrow.

No comments: