Monday, July 21, 2008

Darn stinkers! HELP

Our dog Killer played with a baby skunk last night. I was up all night trying to "de-skunk" our home. Any suggestions? We washed the dog with dish soap and it helped by 1/2. What can I use on her to make it all go away? I have killed 2 bottles of odor neutralizer in the house. We have an enclosed porch that we left the dog on for about 30 minutes while I figured out what to was he with. Superdad left for work this am and I am so not looking forward to going home with my super sensitive smell detector and smelling the dog or house for that matter.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Mistake #1 was bringing the dog on the porch!!! I would have washed him outside. That skunk spray is very oily, and now has penetrated the surfaces of your porch!!!

Good luck!