Thursday, July 10, 2008

RIP Mr. G

Last night, before I left work, we got update on our transplant advocate and patient Mr. G. Mr. G was not doing well at all. Last night, my heart was very heavy as I put the children to bed. I prayed to God and to my dad to find Mr. G's beloved wife and for them to grab Mr. G by the hand and show him the way to eternal life.

Today when I came to work, I learned Mr. G passed away last night. His liver out lasted his body.

Mr. G; you left some pretty large shoes to fill here on earth. You took life by the horns after your surgery and by golly you ran with it. You had been pretty sick here the last few years; a few times we thought you were not going to make it home and you proved us wrong and went home to your beautiful daughter. We joked you were like a cat with 9 lives. Please know, you are one of a kind. You will be missed by many who never met you and many who love you.

God speed to your family and everyone who mourns for your earthly departure. Rejoice for you Heavenly arrival.

Thank you dad and Mrs. G for showing Mr. G the way home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss...

Milenka said...

*hugs*