Thursday, July 31, 2008

insurance hell

Superdad has an appointment Saturday. They just called me to tell me he won't have health insurance after midnight tonight. I called our insurance carrier. Indeed everyone except Miss G and Miss M will have their insurance terminated at midnight tonight. Including myself! I am beyond distraught. Does this mean I am going to be out of a job? Who really knows at this point. Martha (boss) sent a crazy email to me Tuesday indicating my flex time is no longer acceptable. For the last 6 years has been arrive between 8-9am and leave after 8 hours. Apparently she got a bug up her butt and informed me I need a solid start time. Fine by me. And now today I called and found out my insurance is up at midnight. After a call into our HR department I will find out what is going on. According to them we do have coverage.

1 comment:

Milenka said...

Oh no! Did it get figured out?