Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Ramblings

Her baby is pretty sick again. She is not coping very well and to be honest my heart is breaking. I wish there was something I could do to help her out. Please send her your warm thoughts as she and her family struggle with their boy being so far away and being so sick.

Yesterday was my 16 week dr. appointment. Things are going swimmingly. I seem to have gained 5.6 lbs in 4 weeks after loosing 2 lbs the 4 weeks prior to that. Total of 4.6 lbs I guess. I have my ultrasound on August 18. Hoping to find external plumbing on Thumper of course. If there is no plumbing we will be overjoyed as well. They had a real difficult time finding Thumper's heartbeat. They looked for almost 3 minutes and just when I was starting to panic, they found it.


We still have not heard from the detective about Bubba. Tomorrow is 4 weeks since he took the poly test. I wonder if we have to keep waiting. I am too scared to call the detective and inquire though. All i know is that i feel terrible Bubba is still grounded and has been since June 10. His whole summer is basically history. I have been looking into doing school of choice for him next year. The problem I am having is transportation to get him there.


I don't think I ever shared a picture of my new ride. Though it is used (and abused) it is still new to me.

1 comment:

Milenka said...

So very happy that pregnancy is going well for you, though I can imagine how not fun those few minutes looking for a heartbeat were. *hugs*

I cannot believe the way the police are handing this case. So quick to threaten but so slow to wind things up. Ugh.