Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Life

We had a great time camping. The girls were awesome. Bubba well he was himself. Didn't see much of him actually. The balloons were a no show so that was a wee bit disappointing. It pored Saturday on us. Sunday was time to leave to go to a family reunion. While in the process of dismantling camp, a tent blew away. Guess who went chasing it and ended up "slip n slimming"? You guessed it was me. Fell square on my rear end in a big puddle of slimy mud. My only pair of pants and sweatshirt was full of mud. All in all, I knew I was doomed to fall so I made sure the fall happened on my extra cushion. We plan on telling the girls about Thumper Labor Day weekend that way PIA will still let them go camping.


Seems the girls have not been home in a while. I guess her mother is sick so they are staying there. The vacation that she supposedly took the girls on was a lie. They never went to the bridge for a week, nor did they go to Frankenmuth with papa on Superdaddy's birthday. They went to a carnival. Papa was driving, mom in front seat, and Nana, Sister A, Miss G, and Miss M were smashed in Nana's back seat. There was not enough belts for them to be buckled, so they didn't. Where are the cops when you need them. She still won't put Miss M in a booster seat as required by law.
Her baby seems to be holding his own today. He is one strong little guy that is for sure.

No comments: