Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Goings on

I cannot believe my friends little brother graduated high school. We went to his graduation party this weekend. Seems like just yesterday T and D and I were packing up his diaper bag and going to the park. Makes me feel old.

Next week, Bubba will be at scout camp for the week. We plan on going to see him on family night but will have to see.

Superdaddy still has not heard about the job in the sticks. He is less than thrilled about his current situation. In our neck of the woods, the weather has been sort of rainy but hot and humid. His truck has been in to get the air fixed 9 times in the last year. Guess what? OO Took it to a different shop and they fixed it. Only it blows out warm air now instead of no air at all. He has complained about it so much I think OO is tired of hearing about it.

Anyone know of a remedy for TMJ? My jaw is still locked up. It has been locked for almost 9 months or so only unlocking on occasion. It really sucks that I cannot eat a darn peach or apple unless I cut it up. Oh yeah and forget corn on the cob.

No comments: