Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Pregnant friend

If you are the praying type, I know someone who is in desperate need of prayers right now. She has had a pretty stressful doctor appointment yesterday and it doesn't look good. Though I have never met her in real life, she has 2 beautiful girls who are her world and had the flu for a while; never entertaining the idea of pregnancy and was blessed with a "surprise". This pregnancy has been extremely hard on her and my heart aches for her. I could barely sleep after hearing her news. Please pray or send her vibes or something; for a healthy baby and her own health as she is fairing pretty poorly these days.

Please Dear God let there be a happy outcome for my pregnant friend whom I have never met. She has gone through so many trials and she really needs you to be present by her side as well as her unborn baby's side during this very stressful time. Amen.

1 comment:

Milenka said...

Thank you. I'm trying to type more details, but it's taking awhile. *hugs*