Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Aggravation

Myspace status stalking has proven yet again she is a dil.

PIA is looking for houses this week

Do you know how annoyed I am by the whole "MOVING YET AGAIN" I am?? The girls deserve so much better. We cannot get custody because Superdaddy is on the road and I would be raising them. Our state will not remove from "natural parent" and place in care of step parent unless it is a case of abuse. Plus the bull shit with bubba we cannot afford a second attorney to fight it. Hell in almost 6 years, we have lived in 2 places; she has lived in 5 places and is looking to move again. We are actually looking to move about 3 hours north. I wonder how that will go over if it comes to it. Our school system sucks. We need to go somewhere. Not sure moving to "the sticks" is the answer, but as far away from my in laws as we can move the better.

No comments: