Thursday, June 12, 2008

Life

Things in my life have not gotten better, nor gotten any worse. They have kind of plateaued. I have turned my spirits over to the man upstairs. I have cried so hard the last few days, I think I very well may be starting to dehydrate. Honestly, if I didn't know I was pregnant, I would have went and spent $5 on a pack of cigarettes. I swear I could taste them it was so bad.

Because of recent events, our family is in for some pretty life changing events coming up here in the future. Not just the baby, but our family as a whole with schools, and location and such. Will have to share details when they are a little more firmed up.

I have to go to the doctors today for my first visit and with all the stress, I am afraid what my blood pressure will be.

I think there is something in the air because my coworker is a wreck. I don't know the details, nor would I share specifics, but it is bad. Very bad.

To those friends online that are in hard hit weather areas, I pray everyone in your family is safe.

3 comments:

Milenka said...

*hugs* Hang in there. I'm here if you ever need to talk.

Anonymous said...

my prayers are with you. hang in there. and if you want, i will smoke a cigarette for you.

it's not fun when your hormones are going nuts AND you have to deal with stress that you shouldn't have to. it's not fair.

Lulu said...

I've been away too long!!!