Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just great

Miss J had surgery today. She had her tonsils out. Today was a day spent taking care of her. If she does not keep drinking fluids, I may have to borrow some one's duct tape and make her. Just kidding.

The stupid OB nurse called me apparently, my 1 hour GTT was a little high. She needs me to do a 3 hour test. Great. I am only 9 weeks and normally they don't do the test til 24 weeks or so. What does this mean? Beats me!

In other news, looks like bubba needs an attorney. GREAT!! just great.

Looks like it is going to be a long summer.

Oh yeah, we still have to hear back about the blight ticket ($250) if they are going to drop it or not and the dog bite ticket is $125. Looks like I better try planting that damn money tree again. Sheesh.

1 comment:

Milenka said...

Ack! It all sounds stressful, and why must it all pile on at once? *hugs* I hope you're doing okay!