Friday, June 20, 2008

Not good

Superdaddy hasn't spoken to me in almost 2 days. This weekend is camping with the boy scouts so I will not see him all weekend. I think between Bubba's legal trouble and the pregnancy things are not looking to get better any time soon.

I am sick and tired of being so damn stressed out.

At work, I work for 4 surgeons. There is 3 other ladies that insist I am their secretary as well. They keep on dumping shit in my email for me to do for them and then running to my boss when I don't drop my surgeon's shit to do theirs. One even made a comment "Here is more stuff I need to dump on you YIPPEE!!" Yeah anyways. Just had to vent before my body self destructs from depression and stress.

1 comment:

Milenka said...

*hugs* I wish I had good advice on the marriage thing, but you know how it has been with my husband during times of stress. We just handle it differently, and there doesn't seem to be a point at which we meet in the middle. I know it's not supposed to be easy, but I wish it were a bit more simple!