Thursday, June 05, 2008

Happy birthday old man!




Today you would be 53. Dang you are getting old. The kids and I will sing you happy birthday like we do every year. I don't know if we will make it to the cemetery or not because it is supposed to be rainy. For sure father's day of course. I sure do miss you more than words can every explain.



It is hard to believe in September will be the beginning of 8 years since you have gone to Heaven. Just last week, you welcomed H's mom to heaven. She is sorely missed by her family as well. Give her a hug and tell her I am sorry I wasn't there to say good bye.
Please keep watch over my friend M's unborn baby. They are having a rough go this time around. Please keep watch over our unborn baby as well. Keep him/her healthy and strong.

I LOVE YOU! and I MISS YOU SO MUCH!

2 comments:

Milenka said...

*hugs*

Beth said...

my thoughts are with you....

hope your doing okay.