Monday, June 23, 2008

Give me a break PLEASE!

Things have not let up.

Bubba is away at camp for this week.

Superdaddy called me and talked to me this weekend just not so much when he came home Sunday.

Miss J is feeling better from her surgery however the next few days is when the scabs come off and it gets worse. Pathology came back abnormal for her.

My brother in AZ called me to find out if I had heard from brother in our state. He apparently is homeless.

My mom may be having serious health issues something from the past may have come back like 5 years ago or so without a fucking doctor telling her. Something very bad. She is going for additional tests coming up. I am the only person to know besides her; and well now you guys.

PIA put on her myspace "is looking at houses this weekend!" What does that mean? The whore is looking to move yet again. Yet the girls have lived in the house they have now since right around xmas time and guess what?? THEY STILL HAVE NO BEDS TO SLEEP IN!!

They say God will not give you more than you can handle, but I think I am seriously at my breaking point. I cannot handle much more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...just catching up. Talk about a whole heap o' shit to deal with. I don't even know what to say, other than just focus on getting through today. T