Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The long story

The other driver I was talking about lets call her Pat. We will call her that because her real name could be either boy or girl as well. When Superdaddy started talking about Pat during school and a few others. He talked about how hard it would be for a mother to leave her kids to go with the company she was driving for because they do team driving for like 8 - 12 weeks when they start and don't get home time. I was so glad Superdaddy didn't go with them. One night when he started driving, November 2006, there was an encounter with a hooker at a rest area. He teased me that Pat stops there too and he should tell the lizard to go visit her. Ha ha. I know that he did end up there once same time she did. He was going to have her check out his truck (hers was old and raggedy) and she didn't wake up but did tell him some lady came a knocking.

Not long after that, Pat left the company she was with and joined where Superdaddy used to work. She is still there he tells me. Apparently, they discuss kids and stuff all the time. Like I know she has 2 boys that stay with her mom for some reason or other. She never talks about a guy. I know lesbian's can have children all they need is a sperm donor. I get that. Maybe she is bi? I know plenty of ladies that like both men and women. I get it trust me. Hell I support rainbow love. Been there done that. You cannot help who you fall in love or lust with.

Problem I have is this...Superdaddy is either home Saturday early am to Monday mid pm or late Friday pm and leaves Sunday mid pm. That gives me about 30 hours or so with him. I share my time with the kids. Why does she insist on talking to him during my time? So what she may still be running he tells her he is chillin at home. Why does he let her monopolize his time?

1 comment:

Beth said...

I would not like that one bit. Moose had a "friend" that he talked to, but only behind my back and would hide it from me. Now I know SuperDaddy isnt doing that, but I still wouldnt like it.

She needs to get her own someone to talk to. I wonder what she looks like.