Monday, January 28, 2008

Warning Bitchfest in progress

I don't get it. How does someone think it is OK to call another woman's husband during his only time home with the family and monopolize his time? Superdaddy is home on the weekends. That is our precious time together. Our time to spend with each other and the kids. Not time for her to call him just to B.S. and gossip. Now before you think I got my panties in a twist let me explain.




She went to driving school with Superdaddy. Supposedly she is gay. Never met the woman. In fact a few times when she called and I answered she hung up (that was in the early days). She went to work for a different company than Superdaddy and hated it. Superdaddy got her in where he was working before he went to drive for his O.O. She calls him and he calls her when he is on the road. I can somewhat deal with that. But the weekends is my time. He tells her when she calls that he is home but they still talk. Not like 10 minutes but for like an hour about friends from school and how is run is doing. Saturday she asked him if his O.O. was hiring!?! Superdaddy doesn't get why I get upset. His attitude is he thinks she is gay; she sports rainbow pride stuff; and never talks about a significant other in either masculine or feminine. She has 2 kids from a previous. Apparently, she liked men at one point in time. P.S. I have never met her so I don't really know.



Why do I get upset when he talks to her during his time home with me? I know Superdaddy and I have a strong relationship and jealousy has not been an issue.



PIA let me tell you...that bitch is lucky we don't know where she lives. She moved how long ago...Go ahead and look back I will wait...DECEMBER 17, 2007 PIA moved with the girls. Today is January 28th and let me tell you something. The girls still do not have beds! The beds from her apartment are in storage. She must owe the storage money because the girls do not have beds. Something was said about getting her taxes back and just buying them new day beds. What have they been sleeping on? Ask and you may not like the answer...THE FLOOR one sleeps on the basement floor and one on the living room floor. Hell my kids have "camped" out on the floor before don't get me wrong, but count the days and tell me 42 days later they don't have a bed to call their own!

2 comments:

Cynnie said...

I'd be worried..
she has two kids?

Camie Vog said...

Hey! My blogmate Cynnie has appeared on your blog! Cynnie is cool!


Superdaddy's phone needs to be taken away during the weekends!