Thursday, January 24, 2008

Snow Sucks!

For the record, I have been wanting snow for sometime now. It helps with the bitter cold by adding a tad bit of humidity to the air and making it less bitter. Also dying to try our xmas gift out. We got a snowmobile for each other to share. Too bad we couldn't afford one for each of us. Today driving to work was brutal and sitting in my office with a nice window view sucks!! Our 2 inches of snow has caused my headache of the morning spiral into a full blown migraine.

Chicky seems to have passed her germs from this weekend to me. Nice of her to share like I taught her but germs is something I would rather not have shared with her.

OH!!! Almost forgot to share some juicy gossip. Looks like looser SD (sperm donor) and his wife are loosing their home to for closure. Saw it listed on realtor.com for the nicely reduced price of $60,000 with the stipulation subject to short sale. They bought it 3 years ago for $95,000. Don't pay child support and still cannot afford your home. Damn shame.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha...the forclosure is a shining example of KARMA.

As for the snowmobile..no thanks. I do not find any part of snow fun.