Monday, September 10, 2007

Updates on Life

So where to begin. Have been a little slacking on the updated life posts. In our neck of the woods, they have a "clean out your crap" week. That is this week. Everything you put to the road unless it is flammable the trash man will pick up. I have been busy cleaning out the basement and mom's garage this weekend and boy am I paying for it today. I know Tuesday and Wednesday will be worse. Tuesday it goes to the road, Wednesday will be sore as ever.

Last Tuesday, Bubba started High School. Miss S started Junior High, Miss J started 4th grade, Miss G started 3rd grade, Miss M started 1st grade, and Chicky started preschool. Does that make me feel old or what?

While doing my "delayed Spring cleaning" this weekend, I ran across an old photo. How is it that seeing someone from the past can still take your breath away? This photo took my breath away. Unbelievable. Part of me felt guilty for feeling feeling that way. I don't know how to explain it. Maybe I need to pack them pictures up in a box and hide it deep in the dark crevices of the basement. Who knows.

Happy birthday Cousin Cas. You are getting old too ya know. You just don't feel as old as I do.

No comments: