Thursday, September 27, 2007

Oh happy day....Short Lived

After almost a year since last talking to Miss S, she stopped by my moms on the way home from school and said hi. My mom let her call me. I have the biggest grin from ear to ear. I guess her sister is pregnant and she gets to see her brother and mother regularly. That is good seeing as her mother was not around like forever and a day. Another story for another time. I miss that girl so much it hurts my heart. Maybe now that she is older, she will come around on her own and MIL will stay away.

Superdaddy talked to her as well. Concensus says after the BS that happened last time with CPS, Miss S cannot come over unless Superdaddy is there. Miss S made some pretty outlandish statements about me and it was a huge HE SAID; SHE SAID crap. I guess Superdaddy is right. I just feel so sorry for Miss S and well, for the kids.

No comments: