Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Quiet lately

Things around our house have been mighty quiet lately. Superdaddy has been gone since Wednesday night on the road. He ran out of time this weekend to make it home. Hopefully, he will find his way home tonight.

While picking the girls up from my mom's house, guess who shows up? Miss S did. She was on her way to the library with her friend. She has changed a bunch since the last time I seen her. Wow. Getting all grown up on me. Maybe she will come by this weekend. Who knows.

In other news, my niece got her belly button pierced and quite frankly, I am shocked. She is only 12 1/2 and she wanted it really bad. Her mom took her to get it. WOW.

Without going into details I need to say Hang in there Bro. One day at a time. Things happen for a reason that we may or may never know.

No comments: