Monday, October 29, 2007

Grey Hair Already?

Where did this grey hair come from?

This weekend was so super busy I am exhausted. Our pipe is clogged up and a friend (NF from previous post) was helping me with laundry. Instead of me sitting in a laundry mat, she washed and dried clothes for me during the week while she was at home and I paid her. Yesterday I was folding the clothes and sorting them out and founds some interesting things. I found barbie purse, hair brush, ink pen, 2 barbie shoes (they didn't match), belt, 2 condoms. Yeah my thought exactly. WTF? Superdaddy and Bubba were out hunting and I looked at "the find" and was trying to decide what to do. Bubba is 14 and we have had "that talk" and I did offer to go to the store and get some for him. I just was shocked. The thought did cross my mind about Superdaddy seeing how he is on the road more than he is home. When Superdaddy called, I mentioned to him to talk to Bubba and being responsible and such. Then I was thinking...SD (sperm donor) was just 15 when I got pregnant with Bubba. Please Lord, grant me patience to deal with puberty.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

OMG! This teenage stuff already has me freaked out! I can't help but worry that they are doing things they shouldn't be....and we do NOT need any teenage mothers in our family! Maybe we can just lock them up?