Monday, October 15, 2007

Recapping the weekend

Do I ever need a vacation. This weekend was one that I have been dreading. I have been threatening the girls to go clean their room with trash bags for like ever. This weekend, I followed through and did it. The 5 girls share one giant room. We have a bungalow and they have the entire upstairs. I spend about 5 hours up there on Saturday between running to get Bubba from BS camp to go to home coming dance and picking Superdaddy up at work, I ran out of time.

You want to know what lazy girls I have? They were too lazy to put clean clothes in the dressers. They claimed the drawers were full of clothes that fit and didn't fit. The drawers were EMPTY!! Needless to say, I was not a happy camper. Now I have like 100 loads of laundry to do because of the dog hair. Ugg.

Sunday was spent cleaning the toy boxes out. Another weekend project. Never the less, supermom prevailed and came out like 6 trash bags less and 6 trash bags of toys to donate. Yeah me. Unfortunately, we still have about 3 hours of work left to do. Have to sort through some books and one more pile of toys and then the room will be up to par.

Today will be a very hard day for Miss J. Today is her father's and grandmother's birthday. Both are deceased. RIP Miss J's dad and MIL. We will try to get to the cemetery this weekend or next depending on what happens. Hope your weekend was as productive as mine was/wasn't.

Damn laundry still hasn't figured out how to do itself Hummppphhh!!

No comments: