Thursday, October 11, 2007

Unfreaking believable morning

My mom calls me at 4:54 am and asked me if Superdaddy switched cars with her this morning. Ummm No he is in bed with me. She cusses at me and hangs up. Apparently, she watched her beat up truck drive down the street with some hoodlum stealing it. Crap!!! She had like 5 more minutes and she would have been Jacked in real life person because she would have been leaving for work (yes she does have to be to work at 5:30 am).

Superdaddy gets up and decides to drive down "Main Street" by mom's house and see if he can spot it. Guess what...he did find the truck rolling down the street. He called the local 9-11 and the would not send an officer for a vehicle. HUH? They advised him to back off in case thief has a gun and wait until the thief's abandon it. Well why didn't he think of that? Needless to say, thief lost him in the shuffle. He came home switched cars with me (in case thief recognized big purple car following them). He picked my mom up and they went driving around looking for stolen truck. No luck.

Soooo....my mom is car/truck less, my brother lives on the other side of the world, superdaddy's work truck keeps breaking down, the house payment is past due, Miss J is doing poorly in 4th grade, and PIA is really being a PI my A with the girls and the upcoming Halloween holiday.

Hope everyone in blog land had a pleasant morning unlike Supermommy who was abruptly woken up to a damn car/truck thief in this economic hell hole.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thats really crappy!!! Sorry to hear about that. About a month ago I went outside and my car was gone as well come to find out the police impounded it cuz of my parking then some drunk dumb dumb tried stealing it about 2 weeks ago so I can definitely sympathize lol. As far as the money thing...My rent here in Tampa is double what is was in Buffalo and now that luis has dumped me I will very soon be in the broke boat. I based everything here off two incomes and now he just magically decides he wants to pick up and leave. Girl it hasn't hit me yet but it will and when it does it will hit me hard. I did alot of crying today. Can't tell from my new pix, but I did. i dunno but i don't have ur number anymore cuz I switched phones and the numbers didnt come with the new one so i still have the same cell # call me

Anonymous said...

wow, that's a craptastic day if I ever did hear one. it's hard to find the positive some days, isn't it?? Just remember, that which does not kill you...

Lulu said...

Holy crap!!! And I thought I had a bad day! You win, hands down!

Good luck with the Halloween stuff.....