Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Tagged by Hawkeye chick

THE RULES OF THE TAG ARE:

Each person posts the rules before their list, then list 8 new things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags 8 other people, or more letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come and read the post,so they know what they have to do.

  1. My dad will be gone 6 years on September 17. I miss him every single day. I am still angry at him for not trying harder to get better. If he had tried to follow the doctors orders, he might still be alive today to see the kids grow up.
  2. I resent SD and his wife. They live a better life because he will not help take care of his son. Not so much as a pair of socks. I have held up to my end of the bargain I wish he would have held up to his end.
  3. I wish more than anything that DA's brother and sister would stay in contact with Miss J. She lost her dad's side of the family with the death of her dad and grandmother. She hurts everyday not knowing his family.
  4. I hate when people walk around barefoot. Feet are meant to be covered at all times.
  5. I am afraid to die alone. My dad died with a broken heart alone. He died with a bunch of regrets. I am afraid that will be me so I try to make the best out of every single day.
  6. I really want the house with the white picket fence but not in the state I live in. I hate this state. I am reluctant to move because of Miss S, Miss G and Miss M. Somehow, someway, it would hurt them too much.
  7. I miss Miss S very much. I am so disappointed her grandparents have taken her away from us. Hopefully, she will come around on her own when she is a little older.
  8. I love camping and being out doors. An ideal day is lounging around outside with the kids or riding on ATV's; only I do not like bugs...any kinds of bugs...especially worms.
I think everyone has already been tagged...but if you haven't....consider yourself tagged!

PS: One more crazy thing....I want one more baby before I am 35.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that just really confused the hell out of me lol...anyways, how are things going....call me sometime my number is still the same the one ending in 4868. I have a family reunion in detroit in 2009 so maybe we will finally meet in person! Feel like i've known you forever.