Monday, September 24, 2007

Unbelievable

How do you look at PIA and not spit? She makes me sick. Miss M commented about wishing she could go to Miss J's school because Miss J has "Old" friends and Miss M and Miss G had to move from all their old friends. PIA is such a witch. She left me a pretty stand off-ish voicemail about her children. What ever.

When she picked them up, she got a huge attitude about Miss G asking us to buy a book from the book order at school. So after some adoo about which ones were appropriate and what not, we decided to get 2 books. PIA was furious and started yelling at Miss G about she told her she wasn't ordering books this time. I told her "Well we wrote a check and it is all set." Miss G had tears ready to fall and everything. HELLO it was our $8.90 not hers. Give me a break. I really dislike that woman.

Oh yeah one more thing......its a 2 bedroom not a 3 as she told superdaddy. Lying piece of crap.

If only Superdaddy was home during the week more we could fight for stability for the girls. The hell with her heart being broken from not having her girls live with her. She needs to let her children have a better than her taking them to trailor trash lives. I really dislike that woman.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Two bedrooms and how many kids???? Oh I think not!!!

Beth said...

I dislike her and I dont even know her. Reminds me so much of Moose's DQ POC. Although, she left her son and tries to maintain her parental controls from 3 states away.

Dumb C U Next Tuesday. Let me know if you want me to come over and knock her teeth down her throat...I'll do it for you.