Monday, June 04, 2007

No rest for the wicked

Wicked step mom that is...

His ex tried to dump the kids on us this weekend. Ya know, is there scouts, the girls said there was. It is urgent you call me. BLAH BLAH.

Found out Friday that FIL who was going away for a month, is not planning on returning. HUH?

We took him to dinner on Friday at my fav place BD's. Was asked to babysit for my baby sitter's kids on Saturday afternoon. I guess I didn't realize she meant after noon. Like 12:01. I had so much crap to do and well, when she dropped the kids off, I was strapped to the house. Had yard work to do, but son broke the lawnmower somehow. Had to go and see about getting a new one. We got our yard cut just as the rain came down (talk about luck) and it really didn't stop raining. Talk about going stir crazy. Had the normal kids and the babysitters kids locked up in the house because of the rain.

Sunday, it was still raining and my mom's grass needed to get done as did my bro's. Had son go to grandma's house to do her grass and he was almost done and the sky opened up again. Made him finish in rain. Somehow there is never enough time in the weekends to finish all that needs to get done. I need a week of: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Yeah ok: my luck, ex will send the kids to visit.

This weekend coming up is our weekend and the following weekend being father's day will be ours and the following ours as well. So much for a tidy house...

No comments: