Monday, June 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Miss M!

Geeshh, where has the time gone? Happy 6th Birthday Miss M! I remember the day when I first met you. You were just under 18 months. You could barely keep up with the older girls. You tried your hardest to run after them. I had to get on them to slow down so you could keep up when playing tag. As you grew older, you grew up. You are growing into a beautiful young lady. You are getting so big and so smart.

As far as you remember, I have always been a part of your life and for that I am greatful. Your mom and dad love you with all of their hearts and noone can take that away from you or them. Your parents are wonderful and have done a great job with you and your sister. Just remember, though you are my step-daughter, I will always love you and your sisters as though you were my own children. Just remember beautiful, you will always be my giggle butt. Happy birthday Miss M and thank you for sharing your happy birthday day with me your step-mother. Love you - Your Step-mom.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Happy birthday Miss M. Some day we will have to talk about how to be a step-mom, because i could really use your advice because I suck at it.