Sunday, June 24, 2007

Not a good way to start the day

Argggg That is all I can say. Supperdaddy went to leave for work this morning and damn it someone broke into the vehicles and stole his laptop bag with laptop in it, his Cobra CB radio, Booster antenna, MP3 player, DVD player, and cell phone charger. They left his damn log book and training manual that was in the bag for Christ sake. The laptop isn't even paid off yet :(

So I am awake at 6 am to a not so happy superdaddy bitching about not finding his bag. FUN TIMES I TELL YA.

So now, I am no so patiently waiting for the police to show up. ARGGGG


On another note, today bubba is making his confirmation at Church. He has worked long and hard and has finally made it. He just came home from leader training with scouts yesterday and boy was he whipped.

1 comment:

Camie Vog said...

Hi. I found you over at Truck Drivers blog.

I am also the wife of a truck driver. Reading this post has reminded me that I need to call the insurance agent to get the policy updated to cover the stuff in my husbands truck. He is a driver trainer. One of the perks of this is that he gets more stays in a hotel while on the road. He is so paranoid, for good reason, about leaving his truck unattended that he lets the trainie take the hotel and he continues to sleep in his rig.
Kudos to you for raising your babies essentially as a single parent!! We only have two, but I have to admit, come Saturday when my husband walks thru the door those kids are handed off to him so I can at least take one shower a week without having someone barging in or crying at me.