Friday, June 29, 2007

Aparently neither do they

I just don't get it. Perhaps I never will. The girls were dropped off last night. Fine and dandy. They went to play with my girls (who by the way are up north) and came back looking for them. I told them the girls with with grandma. Well low and behold, Miss M was in hysterics she didn't want to be at our house. She was crying so bad, she could not catch her breath. She called DQ and told her she wanted to go home. DQ didn't answer the phone though or call back.

I don't know really what she puts in the girls' heads but it seems like Miss M is getting more and more emotional about everything. She is starting to be a basket case.

Today Bubba is babysitting and all seems well. Last night, Miss M was determined she was not going to bed she was going home. It was a very long night. She even talked to superdaddy and everything but nothing seemed to make it better. Hopefully, she will be ok tonight. Superdaddy is going to be in Pennsylvania for a trainers meeting of some sort and then come home Saturday night. I need a vacation!!!

2 comments:

Camie Vog said...

LOL! That is funny that our husbands work for the same company!! My husband made me take all the markings off that photo, and still said "Doesn't matter... anyone who drives will know who the truck belongs too".

Your husband trains box truck drivers?? Mine just started training flat drivers. He'll end up in WestEx soon to have his single bed rig converted to a double. Has your driver been with the company long?
I definitely have your site bookmarked! This is funny.

Camie Vog said...

I would email you, but you don't have one listed on your profile!!

Just talked to my hubby, he asked that you don't name the company on the blogs. He likes where he works and doesn't want to be "exposed".

I have my email listed on my profile, email me and we can "talk" more. LOL.