Monday, July 02, 2007

Nice Weekend

I sure hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Ours started out a little rough with Miss M not wanting to be there but turned out to be so much fun. I think the girls were glad to have some quality time with me and daddy all to themselves.
Friday was sort of quiet. My mom took us to Chinese food after work and well, it was nice that is until supermommy decided to be an ass of sorts. After we ate, I was messing around with the water glasses and made what looked like c0ke with soy sauce and sugar and water. Don't ask. We had a good laugh. Miss G wanted to try a sip and convinced me to bottle it in our pop bottle and take it to bubba. Anyways it was fun. When we got home, I had the girls help with laundry and such.
Saturday, was some of the most childish fun I have had in a long time. Unbelievable. We picked mulberries. They are in our front yard and we got a huge mess. See below for details.
It started innocently like this...
And turned into a little juicy fun.A little more...And look out mamma this was fun...
My mom took us to lunch after we cleaned up and well, brilliant ass mom made another wonderful concoction. I can't wait for the girls to tell DQ what we do at restaurants. We took a glass with ice and added salt, pepper, seasoning salt, mustard, ketchup, french fries, soda from all our glasses. The girls were impressed it looked like salad dressing. Don't ask. Then we went bowling on some free passes my mom picked up: THANKS MOM! Talk about a blast. The girls, my mom and I were not doing so hot bowling. So we spiced it up some. I think the folks next to us were a little frustrated and probably embarrassed by us but never the less it was so much fun. See below.

Back to the asses at the bowling alley. I am so surprised the people next to us didn't ask us to leave. But boy did we have lots of fun.
The end result....WE ALL SUCKED AT BOWLING but we had so much fun!!

Sunday Miss M wanted to go with me to take Bubba to camp. Surprised Miss G wanted to stay home seeing how Miss M was crying for Dad and DQ on Thursday. See ya on Saturday Bubba!

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Sounds like you had the perfect weekend filled with quality family time!!!

Camie Vog said...

LOL!! Looks far better than my weekend! Now I know where to go when I am completely bored out of my mind.