Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Goodbye my friends mom

I just found out about a death that is really hard to swallow. A childhood friend of mine her mother died last week. I found out about it last night and I totally missed the service. I guess the hard part about it all is that she wasn't very close to her mom. Her dad either for that matter. Her mom was sick for as long as I could remember. Some days, her mom was better than others depending on her medication. We used to curse her mom when she was off her meds. Her mom was one of the sweetest ladies around when she was on her meds. Though I have lost touch with my friend over the last 7 years or so, I think about her often and drive by her house more often. She is in my thoughts as is her dad. May her mom rest in peace and be my friends angel from above watching over her as she begins this difficult journey without her beloved mother. My friend, I am so very sorry for your loss.

No comments: