Sunday, July 22, 2007

Confrontation

So the confrontation happened with NF and it actually went better than I anticipated. I only hope she understands that I did it as a friend. Superdaddy and I talked and I told him my concerns. He agreed about my suspicions. He talked to NF hubs and told him what I thought was happening. I had already asked NF if she was using. Long story short, her hubs told her if she was going to use that she would lose me as a friend. She understood. Thursday and Friday at church was much better. She participated and was great with the kids. Thursday I confronted her. Sunday she came over and we rode bikes to church in the park and talked on the way there. Was real nice. Only she knows the truth, but she totally acted normal on Thursday, Friday and Sunday. Heck Saturday, NF and hubs, and the boy came over to barbecue. Things were normal. Perhaps she really was exhausted. Who knows. All I know is that life with an addict suck big time and I certainly hope and pray things work out. One way or another.

No comments: