Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sometimes one just cannot win

I understand that the way I raise my children is not the way everyone raises their children. I totally understand and appreciate the differences. My children are not used to being outside from the time they wake up til the time they get picked up. When they are outside, 85% of the time either superdaddy or myself are out with them. Not that we don't trust our kids, but lets face it times have changed since we were kids.

NEWS FLASH!
The girls and I talked, apparently, at the substitute babysitters house, they are not allowed inside. Even if it rains. Ok I understand she is just a substitute sitter, and that being outside will not kill my children or cause them emotional scaring. Fine I can deal with that. How would one go about telling a friend of say....15 years, that you don't like the way they treat your children when they are there? I never would even think about doing that to her children. I mean, I pay her to watch them so it helps them out seeing how she is a stay at home mother and I send over food (like 2 boxes of cereal that I know will not get eaten in 5 days and lunch). I seriously am considering withdrawing my children from her home and asking NF to watch them as I know she treats my children better. You read that right NF. WTF?

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Hummm.... Rock and Hard Place?