Monday, June 11, 2007

Frustrating weekend

First things first, I gave nick names for the players in my life. Take note on left side menu.

Friday when DQ came to drop the kids off, Miss M decided she didn't want to stay with me until superdaddy came home which was totally fine with me but I made her call superdaddy and let him know. DQ took the phone from her and started a screaming argument with superdaddy right in front of the kids screaming and yelling. Totally uncalled for. Anyhow, Miss M decided she was not going to come all weekend as now she was so very upset because DQ was yelling at superdaddy. DQ took Miss M home and we stayed out and played outside as it was a nice night.

Saturday, we did our normal chores and such. Nothing big and glamorous except we got a new computer desk. The old one was pretty sad.

Sunday, after church, we decided to barbecue and have a few friends over. This was wonderful. We had a great time with our friends and the kids got to play outside with each other. The fun time came when it was getting closer to Miss G going home. She was clearly getting anxious as the afternoon wore on. She wanted to call DQ and ask if she could stay about 2 hours more. DQ agreed. She was getting more worked up by the minute. As the time went on, Miss G got hysterical. She was very adamant she did not want to go home. Through some prompting and such we got a few answers.

Superdaddy placed a call to DQ and boy was that a Hoopla. Poor Miss G probably got an ear full when DQ got home. I took Miss G home and she cried almost all the way home. I felt terrible making her go somewhere she obviously didn't want to go, but what can I do? I left her with her older sis telling her to be good for DQ and I would see her again soon. That was the longest car ride I have ever had to take.

We will see what happens with the whole ordeal. In a few years, a judge will listen to her and take her choice into consideration. Until that day, my heart breaks to have to make her go somewhere she does not want to be.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

That poor baby! The system works against us all too often....