Thursday, June 28, 2007

I just don't wanna anymore

Any of my RLF can tell ya that I am all about my kids. If my kids can't do it than more than likely, I will not do it as well. I am and have always been the responsible one. The one to just do it. I just don't want to. I lost a lot of friends (or so called) because I choose not to do something because of the kids. That was my choice. I still am like it. Bet you think you know where this is going...WRONG

I am tired of always being the responsible one. I know I choose that path the minute I choose to have children. And just think, superdaddyof6 and I are considering another in the near future. I am tired of being a door mat. Tired of being a built in babysitter. This weekend, superdaddy is working until late Saturday and it really is not our weekend. Fine and dandy. Miss J and Chicky are up north with my grandparents until July 4. Bubba is going to camp Sunday. Get my drift. I am almost kid less. Free to do grown up stuff. That is until yesterday. DQ supposedly is having a big dinner party at work that she has to cook all the food for. Like Cater. And "the little ones" are in her way. Little ones are 8 and 6 and love to help in the kitchen anyway they can if you let them. Superdaddy said she wanted them to come last night. Never mind I have to work and he is in Pennsylvania. She just doesn't give a shit that she is inconveniencing someone.

Now don't think I am complaining about having some quality time with just my step-girls. That is not it. I love when they visit. I was just looking forward to "spring cleaning" their bedroom of some toys and such this weekend and they will be garbage picking. That and the fact that DQ has caused me more than one headache in the past and she thinks I am the drop in babysitter.

That is what I don't wanna anymore.

HUMMPPPHHH!!

3 comments:

Camie Vog said...

Not sure if you check for comments on previous posts, so I wanted to let you know I left a comment on your Sunday post.

:)

the art of curiosity said...

Poor you! Having my sympathy probably won't help, but you've got it anyway :-)

Lulu said...

I would have told DQ to stick it... But that's just how I roll! ;)