Monday, May 05, 2008

Another strike :(

His run is affected yet again by striking workers. Well it is not officially affected yet, it will be in the near future. The plant he delivers for walked out today apparently.

I think one of the hardest things I am having to cope with currently is not enough time. Superdaddy is home on the weekends most weekends and well I have to share him with the kids and errands and such. It sucks. This weekend he had to run up north Friday and come home Saturday evening. My Saturday evening was spent a the skating rink with my girl scout troop. We were like breezes passing in the night. Sunday we had house chores and outdoor chores to do and then just like that he was gone again.

I hate the fact that there are things that need to be done around the house and he is not around to help out. Like the hall light switch needs to be replaced, the bedroom light fixtures need to be replaced, the kitchen ceiling fan, the screen door. Sheesh I guess it sounds like our home is falling apart. I guess I should enroll in the Home depo do it "herself" classes.

I have spent quite a lot of time on the subject of PIA lately. Sorry you guys have heard so much about her. I cannot believe I have allowed her to bring out a whole wrath of anger in myself. We have not seen the girls since March when I took the girl scouts to camp. It has been 4 weeks since I seen them, 6 weeks since Superdaddy seen them. I have a feeling since his mother is talking to PIA again, the visits will get spaced further and further apart until the courts have to step in again. Maybe since she got the tax refund, she will have enough money to buy their love for a few weeks and she will lay off.

Here is to a better week.

1 comment:

Milenka said...

I feel like there will never be enough time for my DH and I to actually see each other and speak, let alone for him to complete all of those annoying little projects around our house. Isn't that how it always how it seems to go when there is work and kids and life involved? Here's to hoping you get that stuff done, with or without him! :-)