Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baby Mamma Drama

Things should start looking up from here on out. We bought a used van this weekend. Another gas guzzler I'm afraid. It is in great shape for being 18 years old. Barney will be going to the shop Thursday to get its oil pump changed by our son and his auto shop class. Mom found a reasonable car that she got this weekend as well. Everyone has wheels now YEAH!!!

PIA she really is something else. I told Superdaddy he should have been slapped just for thinking about screwing her. I have decided she is like a herpe's sore. Not pretty to look at, causes a bunch of pain and aggravation, can screw up a good weekend let alone a steamy dream, and well lets face it, THERE IS NO CURE!! All I want to know is how much money does it take to buy two little girl's love? PIA is living fat at the moment and we are eating mac n cheese and hot dogs again; SIGH. And she is taking Superdaddy back to court for more money. Love does not provide for children now a days, and well all she has to offer is love and Superdaddy's money because she will not get a job.

New friend from a while ago and her hubby and kid came by last week to visit. Her hubby was trying to fix barney for us and well tore it apart and then had a temper tantrum and left it in pieces for me (nice friend huh) and well my heart is broken. New Friend or her husband took money out of my purse. Not like it was a lot of money only $8.00 but I cannot trust them in my home again. I hope they at least bought their kid milk with the money and not pills like I know they buy.

Life has me in a holding pattern. Stress has my body in a vice grip.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm sorry. sucks when friends kick you in the teeth. have you heard from her since?

Sending you positive vibes and prayers!