Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Expecting

I wasn't trying to hold out on ya'll. We found out Thursday morning before we went up north this weekend.

When we found out I was pregnant with Chicky, the shit hit the fan with PIA. She went on a rampage. She tried to fight me and everything. She wanted Miss M to be Superdaddy's last child. According to her, he was only meant to have 3 children. She thinks it is her business to try to manage his life. Hell it quit being her business Xmas morning when she packed his shit in trash bags back in 2002. To this day, she tries to be all up in our business "for her children's sake".

More drama to follow...GUARANTEED!

2 comments:

Milenka said...

Whew, I thought I had missed something quite awhile back, thus proving that my mental math skills could use some work! I'll keep everything crossed that all goes as smoothly as possible for you guys through it all!

Beth said...

Congratulations.... I hopefully, PIA can keep her mouth shut and if not, let me know...I have duct tape.