Friday, May 16, 2008

The story of my life!

Of course. This is the story of my life.

Superdaddy and Bubba are going to Boy Scout camp this weekend, I have a ton of stuff to get done around the house, laundry, yard work, packing for camp next weekend, shopping for jeans for the girls at a second hand store. Guess what? Bet ya already guessed. PIA has decided our tax money and stimulation check was enough money to buy their love temporarily and let them come over this weekend. I have missed them girls so much, but why do they have to come over when I have like 48 hours worth of shit to do crammed into 24 hours a day????? Good thing what I had planned to do didn't actually cost money to do (except for the shopping for jeans) and been budgeted for. Told ya she could mess up a wet dream. The kicker is...it is not our weekend!!!

Perhaps I can con them into helping with the yard work instead of killing each other in the back yard over bubbles or bicycles? Yeah right. Perhaps they will get their bedroom cleaned up? Hell a mother/step-mother can dream can't she?

Superdaddy still does not know what this week holds for him and work. Part of me wished he delivered commodities (food and household products) so I knew he would always have work, but then again, that would leave him home less and driving coast to coast instead of regionally.

No comments: