Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Does it ever get easier?

I just don't get it. This weekend was wonderful. Very little aggravation and conflict. When we got home, I was so frustrated with things. When Superdaddy took the girls home, PIA had a huge attitude about missing a spring jacket. I found the jacket this morning. I was nice enough to bring it by her house and she was pissy about it. Then called Superdaddy and told him I was rude and nasty to her. I was late to work and she couldn't even say thank you. I guess one important lesson is this: You need to give respect in order to receive respect. Lets face it that is something she will never get because she does not give it. I think personally she needs to find fault with Superdaddy and I so she can feel better about herself for some reason. Things will get worse coming up shortly guaranteed. I cannot wait for the day when the girls are old enough that we don't have to deal with her as much. It would be a day too soon.

I will share pictures of our camping excursion tomorrow. I forgot the camera at home.

1 comment:

Jaysey said...

You know...we were on the bus the other day, and we were wondering what happened that people stopped learning general respect...it's ridiculous the way somepeople act today.

I got your requestand gave you access. ;-) COme on by!