Friday, February 15, 2008

The teenage years

This is Miss S from about 2 years ago. I know she was younger but still. After the incident with BIL hitting my friends car, MIL pulled Miss S from our lives. It has been such a heartache on myself and Superdaddy to go through this.

Isn't she georgous in this picture. Makes me want to know what she is thinking about.
This is why my heart hurts. More sorts of pictures like this are in her photo album. I wish I could hug her and tell her everything would be ok.

2 comments:

Cynnie said...

part of it is her age..they are so dramatic..and part of it is her age and she's a bit overweight.( or she looks it anyways)..kids are so mean now..
i wouldnt be a teen again for all the money in the world..
hopefully she'll ougrow this all

Beth said...

I think I missed something and you dont have to answer this if you dont want too, but how can MIL just take her away? Is there a court order? Wouldnt her father have a right to her?

You can email me this is you want, eamadunic@yahoo.com

That really sucks. She looks so sad and heart broken.