Monday, February 18, 2008

Every parents worst nightmare

The pastor of our church shared with us Sunday that his son was missing since Wednesday. My heart hurts! His son is a heroin addict. Same as Miss J's father. Apparently a blast from the past found out where he was staying and started threatening his wife and mil. He came up with a brilliant plan apparently. He asked his wife to take him to work (without his work stuff) and he hasn't been seen since. The threatening phone calls have stopped as well. The demon's of addiction have gripped another family. So many deja'vu memories have flooded back. My ex had dealers leaving messages on my car and mentioning our kids. That is why I was leaving him. To be safe for my family. He was arrested instead. He overdosed 3 years ago. I hope and pray that our pastor's family does not have to go thru the heartache we did.

No comments: