Monday, November 19, 2007

TGIM

Thank God it is Monday. This weekend was hell. Yes PIA dropped the girls on me. They didn't make it to scouts. PIA was so very sick, she was at the hospital with her boyfriend because his mother had a heart attack all day. She very graciously brought them at 8:30 pm. Saturday was the crop. Aside from Miss G being up my rear end all day wanting my undivided attention, things went well. All three little girls behaved themselves. Afterwards, I went to volunteer my time to a dear friend who lost her home to foreclosure. She has until Nov 22 to move. She has known this date since apparently May 22. Though she didn't find a new home to rent until Nov 2. Point...SHE DIDN'T PACK A DARN THING!!! Friday, I had to pack it up and load the moving truck until about midnight. Hell I tell ya. Sunday...second verse same as the first. Only this time it was beds and appliances.

Guess what I am going to be doing from now until Nov 22 after work? I do not want to live in a home 22 years and loose it. Too much crap to pack. Hope yours was better than mine. I need a weekend to recoup from my weekend. Got any pain relievers for my back and knees?

Can we all do the happy dance? Apparently Mr. J will not be joining us. He would rather live in his less than optimal situation and pray the law doesn't show up than move 55 miles from his girl friend.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

My weekend was not any better than yours! Between broken down vehicles and putting up horse fence, I'm exhausted. (and pms-ing)

I need a nap!!!