Friday, November 16, 2007

Built in baby sitter?

Superdaddy snuck into the house this morning and scared the crap out of me. I am a compulsive snooze hitter in the am. I hate mornings especially cold mornings. I hit snooze and my trusty guard dog stayed by the bed. About 2 minutes later, she is wining and yelping. I open my eyes to yell at her to go back to bed and someone was in the bedroom. He scared the crap out of me.

Damn guard dog should have warned me better.

Why do the kids always get the short end of the stick? PIA is such a looser. Sad to say. Tonight is girl scouts. Tonight the girl's have planned a Thanks giving dinner party to invite their folks to. They made invitations, planned a menu and such. Tonight the girls are collecting canned food items for each person attending to give to a local food bank as a way to give back. Today is a very special day for them. I got a 16 lb turkey for my dinner and 16 lb ham for girl scout dinner.

PIA called me this am. Why you ask? To tell me she will not be there at dinner tonight. What time can she drop the girls off? To tell me that she is not feeling well and that we will have the girls this weekend as well as next weekend. I have a scrapbook crop to go to that I got a sitter for my girls so I could go. Bubba and superdaddy are going to try to bring us home some food from the woods this weekend and next weekend. I will have good quality time with the girls for the next two weeks. Like I don't have anything better to do than watch the girls so she can go do whatever the hell it is she does without the kids. Hell her first and second born could babysit. Just Halloween, she would not let the girls come because Superdaddy was not going to be there. What the hell is this and next weekend about? TORTURE SUPERMOMMY?

Dilemma....what do I do with the girls seeing how i will not have my kids this weekend?

Oh yeah, and it appears that brother in law (MR. J) will be here this weekend with FIL.

Lord help me.

No comments: