Monday, November 12, 2007

Running on empty

Just not enough time in the day when you are working alone. This weekend was totally a bust. Superdaddy was in ER on Thursday with pains. Pain's = kidney stones! That busted him for the weekend pretty much. I love when he makes a "to do" list. He checks off the first one and leaves the rest for me. We did succeed in obtaining a super nice gun cabinet for dirt cheep. Too bad it entailed me moving around all of our bedroom furniture and such to fit it into our bedroom. Now they are all secure and safe. The bedroom however...forget it.

This weekend coming up will be mighty quiet. Superdaddy and bubba are going to hunt for bambi's father and mother. The girls will be with my friend and the step-girls will be with PIA unless of course she decides to drop them and not pick them up.

Where exactly has this year gone? It is almost Thanksgiving. Don't remind me that xmas is right around the corner. I could crawl under the rug and cover my eyes and ears. I am not ready for the holiday's yet.

No comments: