Friday, November 23, 2007

Belated Thankgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all. This year Thanksgiving proceeded without much adu; Thankfully. With the drama with Mr. J and of course PIA things went off without a hitch. PIA in case you were wondering did not show up and neither did her first or second born. I guess PIA's boyfriend's mother is still in the hospital. She did however drop the girls off on Tuesday when she found out I didn't have to work Wednesday and left me to scramble for a sitter.

The friend I was helping move last weekend is still not out of her home yet. She still has a ton of crap left. Instead of cleaning my house for Thursday, I spent my day off Wednesday off moving her stuff from the old house to the new house. I need a vacation.

This is my year to work the day after so here I am...me myself and I. Heck even the doctors took today off. Phone has not even been ringing. Should have brought some presents in to wrap with all of my "free" time today.

Things I am thankful for this year.
1. Both Superdaddy and myself are gainfully employed
2. Family and friends are Healthy
3. 2 operational vehicles (sorry Lulu)
4. Food on the table and roof over head
5. Friends in cyber land

Hope everyone had a great holiday with lots of time to reflect upon the past year and spend quality time with family and friends.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Hurray! We both had nice, quiet holidays! (no drama!)