Thursday, January 25, 2007

What is a girl to do?

While superdaddy and gang were camping, I will tell you what I wanted to do did not happen.

THE FLU I TELL YA!!

The girls and I spent the entire weekend tied to the couch with head spins and fevers and bellyaches. No laundry got done, heck, we barely got fed. When the guys came home I was unpleasantly surprised that they had it too?!?!

Worst part was that superdaddy wasn't even around the week before to catch it. That really sucked!

The flu is gone.

Seeing how last weekend was technically our weekend, and DQ didn't call or bring the girls by even before we got sick, I would not be surprised if she dumps them this weekend. It sure was a great thing they weren't here or else they would have had to fend for themselves and probably get sick as well. Problem with them coming this weekend is.....I HAVE PLANS!!! We will see what happens. Just so happens, superdaddy will more than likely be gone this weekend. They sent him to the east coast today and well, he will probably be out of time to make it home this weekend and go again Monday.

Hope everyone in Cyberland stays healthy...The flu is a bi*ch (and I did get my flu shot this year as a good girl should).

Tata!!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

So sorry to hear you got sick!!!