Tuesday, January 30, 2007

And the judgment is in...

My friend got the judgment in the mail....They found my BIL at fault and gave my friend a judgment for all he was asking and court costs for a total of $940.45. Though I am sad he doesn't really have the money to pay it, I am glad it is finally over with. I am glad the courts are making him responsible for his accident.

It was a quiet weekend for us. She tired to ditch the kids but because superdaddy was out of state, he gave her the option and she chose not to bring them for whatever reason. Not too often this happens usually she doesn't give a shit.

This up coming weekend is when their gymnastics are supposed to begin. I can hardly wait....NOT!

I sort of wish it would snow some more. We have the grass covered but barely with snow in our neighborhood. I want to take the kids out and make snowmen and snow angels and sledding. Maybe this week we will get some more. Who knows (it is Michigan ya know).

Stay warm and healthy...Until next time!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Good luck with gymnastics, we're having loads of fun with basketball! Not!!!